Our Husky Hustle Fun Run fundraiser will kick off on Monday, September 21st! Our goal is to raise $8,000 for new technology. This year, fundraising is more critical than ever to provide learning resources and fund our school budget. We’ve asked our friends at Booster to power our fundraiser to make it more profitable, fun, and easy for everyone. We have worked closely together to ensure this event follows the safety and health guidelines of our school.
Here’s what all students can get excited about:
• Fun, engaging character development lesson
• A high-energy event to give our school a much-needed boost of fun!
If your family feels it’s not in the position to financially support the school, that’s ok. Families can actually support our school by also SHARING our fundraiser with friends and family online. Sharing IS supporting.
Key dates to remember:
• Donating Opens - 9/14 (Register on FUNRUN.COM, SHARE, & GIVE!)
• Fundraiser Kick Off - 9/21
• Event Day - 10/02 (SAVE THE DATE! You’re Invited!)
Thank you for supporting John Paul II through the Husky Hustle Fun Run!